Returns & warranty
All ordered products that you receive can be returned within 14 days, without giving any reason. The return period expires 14 days after the day on which you, or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, acquire physical possession of the good.
- If you inform us that you are returning the product(s), you have 14 days from that moment on to return them. You are on time if you return the goods before the 14 days has expired. You do not have to inform us that you are returning the products, but then we ask you to include a note in the return package requesting a return.
- If you wish to make use of the return policy, you must inform us by means of an unambiguous statement that you wish to do so. You can use our return form or the European model return form to inform us that you are canceling the purchase. You can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of this form is not mandatory.
- The shipping costs for returning ordered products are for the buyer and can therefore be done with the sender of your choice.
- If you choose to exchange the product, we ask you to inform us in writing which alternative product you wish to receive. We may wait to send the alternatively chosen product, until we have received the returned goods, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods – whichever comes first. The shipping costs for sending the new, alternative product will be paid by Looplabb.
- If you choose a refund, you will receive the full purchase amount, within 3-5 days after sending us your return notice, in the same way as you paid. We may wait with a refund until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods – whichever comes first.
- You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods.
- All products come with full manufacturer’s warranty.
- If an article breaks, we are also happy to help you.
Our return address is:
3433 PL Nieuwegein
The warranty policy is automatically in effect when purchasing a Looplabb product.
Looplabb provides a two (2) year warranty on its products. This warranty ensure that the products meet the standards of usability, reliability, and durability. The warranties do not apply in the event of:
- Theft or loss;
- Intentionally caused damage;
- Damage as a result of improper use, such as scratches, bumps or falls;
- Normal wear and tear or aging of used materials; or
- Damages resulting from neglect.
You acknowledge and agree that Looplabb products can become damaged when treated carelessly. The warranty only applies to demonstrable production defects. The warranties no longer apply if a third party performs repair work or other work on the product, without the prior written consent of Looplabb. If a valid warranty claim can be made, and we ask that the product be returned to us, the return costs will be paid by us. If our warranty does not apply, the return costs are to be paid by the buyer/customer. For all items that you buy from us, the legal warranty applies. Legal warranty means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. The two-year extra warranty provided by Looplabb does not affect the legal waranty.